Certification Prep Jump Start
Planning & Deploying Office 365
Microsoft Learning, MPN Capability Development, the Small Business Competency team and the Microsoft Office team bring you an exciting opportunity to learn to plan and deploy Office 365. As organizations recognize the benefits of providing users with anywhere-access to cloud-based email and scheduling, web conferencing, file sharing, collaboration and Office Web Apps at a low predictable monthly cost, demand for certified Office 365 expertise is climbing sharply in the enterprise and small business space.
Leveraging the popular “Jump Start” virtual classroom approach, two of Microsoft’s most gifted Office 365 experts will lead an accelerated, engaging and demo-rich learning experience designed to teach Microsoft Partners and IT Pros the concepts and technologies covered on Microsoft exam 70-321 Deploying Office 365 as well as the prerequisite exam 70-323 (Administering Office 365).
Office 365 Jump Start “2 for 1” Learning Event
May 30 – June 1, 2012 from 9:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time via live virtual classroom (online from wherever you are); no hands-on labs.
(1) “Administering Office 365 Accelerated Jump Start” (FREE recommended pre-requisite)
- May 30: Accelerated, 1-day preparation for 70-323 (Administering Office 365)
- Audience: Tailored for IT professionals with core skills in configuration of all Office 365 technologies (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online, Office 365 platform) looking to brush up on skills prior to taking 70-323.
- May 31-June 1: 2-day preparation for 70-321 (Deploying Office 365)
- Audience: Tailored for consultants and IT professionals who plan and implement Office 365, including migrations to Office 365 (simple and hybrid deployments).
- Mod 1: Office 365 Overview
- Mod 2: Office 365 Identity Management
- Mod 3: Office 365 ADFS
- Mod 4: Administering Exchange Online – Part 1
- Mod 5: Administering Exchange Online – Part 2
- Mod 6: SharePoint Online
- Mod 7: Lync Online
- Mod 01: Office 365 Namespace Planning
- Mod 02: Office 365 Directory Synchronization
- Mod 03: Office 365 Single Sign-on
- Mod 04: Office 365 Security & Networking
- Mod 05: Deploying Lync Online – Part 1
- Mod 06: Deploying Lync Online – Part 2
- Mod 07: Deploying Exchange Online—Mail and Routing
- Mod 08: Exchange Online Hybrid Deployments – Part 1
- Mod 09: Exchange Online Hybrid Deployments – Part 2
- Mod 10: Exchange Online Archiving
- Mod 11: Exchange Online Unified Messaging (UM)
- Mod 12: Deploying SharePoint Online – Part 1
- Mod 13: Deploying SharePoint Online – Part 2
What’s a “Jump Start” Course?
Training specifically designed for experienced technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations.